My Beautiful Beatrice

laurie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vwagner1

Oh God Laurie! I am so sorry! She was so wonderful! That beautiful bunny fur she had. Can you believe Kim and her passing so close together?? Haliegh cried the other night for Kim and was saying she picked the "wrong dog", that she should have picked Bea because this was all so painful. Remeber when we gave Haleigh the choice to pick between the two for fostering? She felt so bad. That seems like yesterday.....

Godspeed girl! You were loved!

Hang in the Laurie! Please PM me or give me a call if you need to talk! :f_pink

I still tear up each day. But that is okay because she is worth every tear. I wouldn't cry so much if I hadn't loved her so...

Thank you all so much for the kind words. I still cannot believe she's gone. She was running around playing in the back yard just Friday afternoon. We thought she would live forever, I guess, or maybe we just wanted her to. I think it will be a long time before I can think of her without tears for her last days. I'm struggling with the decision we made for her, even though I'm sure it was the right one--We loved her with all our hearts and miss her with all our hearts, too.

Laurie

**& Angels Emily, Beatrice, Okie, Rhemus ,Vixen, and Rose-always in my heart**

Oh Laurie I am so so sorry to hear of your sad loss to the bridge of the most beautiful Beatrice :f_pink I have no adequate words only love and good thoughts to send to you :love2

Sleep tight Bea your prescence will be felt for an eternity.

Thank you all so much for the kind words.  I still cannot believe she's gone.  She was running around playing in the back yard just Friday afternoon.  We thought she would live forever, I guess, or maybe we just wanted her to.    I think it will be a long time before I can think of her without tears for her last days.  I'm struggling with the decision we made for her, even though I'm sure it was the right one--We loved her with all our hearts and miss her with all our hearts, too.

1660676[/snapback]

Please don't doubt your decision. You gave her the most loving, beautiful gift one can give. You allowed her to cross over with dignity, peace, and limitless love. She will be with you forever and always.

:grouphug

Guest DoofBert

Keep the loving and happy memories to the forefront... Your girl is still with you and she will let you know somehow. Those greyhound angels are a special breed!

Big hugs during this sad time.