My Beautiful Beatrice

laurie

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so, so sorry. It is obvious from her pictures what a happy girl she was and how much she is loved. Another beautiful Angel is at The Bridge. :candle

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

I saw she was an angel already in your other thread..... :(

I am so sorry about your loss. :f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Your baby girl is now at peace, freed from a body that was failing her. Her spirit will be with you always, connected through loving. :beatheart Godspeed, lovely Beatrice. Many hugs to you, Laurie, and to all whose hearts were touched by this angel. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest FullMetalFrank

Godspeed, beautiful Beatrice... My Iberia would be most honored if you'd look in on him for me.

Laurie I have no words; your love for her and your other babies,and your terrible sadness at her passing is so easy to see; I wish you comfort in knowing you were there to help her when she needed you most. Hugs to you... I am so sorry.

I'm so sorry :cry1:f_red

Night night sweet Beatrice :angelwings

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest bonscoby
:f_white Words are never adequate when trying to comfort someone who is experiencing the loss of a very special part of their heart. Nevertheless, I want to add my support and sympathy to you at this difficult time. She was a beautiful and happy girl. I hope you find some comfort in the special memories you have of your angel.