Victoria

tornadosgirl

Victoria was a pretty, black girl who visited us New Year's 2004. We were told she was food aggressive, but we didn't see it that weekend. She had been attacked by a lurcher and so, at the time, she was missing some of her hair. We loved her just the way she was.

Our Tornado loved her too. We would have kept her, but at the time we lived in a condo and we weren't ready for a second. Boy I wish now that we had been ready.

We learned over this past summer that she had been PTS, due to her behavior. I don't know all the details, so I won't go into that.

Anyway, she was a great grey. It's funny, even though she was only in our house for 3 days, I think about her a lot. I'm so glad that I took a few photos of her- I can look at them in the gallery and remember the special weekend we had with her.

I think that's what I'll keep in my heart about her, the memories of that weekend, not the fact that she's no longer with us.

Victoria will live forever in my memory.....

4950New_Victoria.jpg

4950Victoria_TT2.jpg

Edited by tornadosgirl
2wck1zc.jpg

Oh how sad. :( I am so sorry...Run free sweetheart...no more fears...no more pain. Run with the wind. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Isn't it amazing how these sweet angels can touch our hearts so deeply in such a short time? Think of it this way, she was with you in body for only three days, but she is with you in spirit forever.

Godspeed, pretty girl Victoria.

:grouphug:f_red:grouphug

Edited by HooversMom