Flynn September 2004 - September 2005

Guest lisa73

Guest Mommydog

Shedding tears here for poor sweet Flynn. Run free, run swift, sweet Flynn and be happy for all eternity now. :gh_runf_yellow

I'm so glad the poor boy knew at least one day's happiness in his short life, and Lisa what a lovely last thing to do for him, by scattering his ashes at the beach.

:grouphug to Mike and Judy

Guest DundeeToddsMom

Run free sweet Flynn, what a sad, sad story.

Run a lap painfree on the beach at the bridge with my Sweet Buster (he loves to chase the waves as they crash on the sand) and take a soak with my Sweet Dundee (he loves to plop down in the cool water and rest)

:angelwings:gh_run:bighug

Blessings to all of you who filled Flynn's days with affection and love, seeing his sweet loving nature below the aggression which was beyond his control. He has now joined the ranks of our beloved Bridge angels and is free from suffering and in the best of care. Run like the wind, precious Flynn... :heart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so, so sorry but also very thankful that Flynn knew love and care before the end of his life. :candle Many :grouphugs to his caregivers.

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Thank you to everyone for their kind words and thoughts. I think everyone has just felt so hurt and helpless because he was such a young boy and still only a baby.

Here are a few more pictures of Flynn that others have shared.

These were taken when he first came from the pound to Alison. Such a beautiful boy.

37989.jpg

38024.jpg

and a couple more taken by friends Lorraine and John on his day at the beach with the other dogs.

538c59e0bb07a50a678fed3979f10459.JPG

57de157c8ccd169e59fc9417663e8262.JPG

Guest DoofBert

Run Free, Flynn! You are loved and will be remembered.

Sending comforting thoughts to all your friends you left behind as you travelled to the bridge.

Guest Valliejo2001

OMG this is heart breaking. I am sitting here crying like a baby. I am so very sorry. Run free sweet boy. Run like the wind pain free.

Darlene

:f_red:f_white:f_red:f_white

Guest DaffyToons

He now knows what it is like to be loved, something I'm sure he never experienced before. Thank you for taking care of this sweet, sweet boy.

Godspeed, Flynn . . . .