Slick Bill

TheFullHouse

Billy, half brother to my Slick boys passed away this morning. Poor Billy waited for a home for so very long and it never came to him. I'm sorry we didn't find that forever home for you Billy. You just didn't like small critters of any kind which made it so very hard to find you one. I find peace and comfort knowing you're in a much better place today where you can run free at last. Where you can romp and play with all the other babies up there. My DeeYoGee and Smokey were there to greet you and take you into the fold. Now Arrow, Saint and Valentino have an angel watching out for them. We'll meet you again soon one day. We love you.

4738BILLY1.jpg

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest BellaDonna1

Run free sweet Billy. Our hearts are breaking but we know you are in a better place. Karen, Ollie and I feel we let you down by not finding a home for you. But we know in our hearts that fate has a way. You are in good hands sweet Billy and we will never forget you. I promise I will find your brother Ron a forever home. Love you son..................jan

Run free sweetheart...Kiss Angel Sophia for me as I know she will greet you with many kissies. Godspeed... :f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.