Good Night Sweet Princess

Guest pupdaddie

Guest how888

My heartfelt sympathy for I feel your pain.Once a princess, always a princess! "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will all meet n greet one more time. Just believe your princess is and always will be with you in spirit. Godspeed. :f_pink:f_pink:f_pink The best is up there waiting to greet her.

I'm very sorry for your loss... and know your heartache all too well. :brokenheart May you always feel your sweet princess's loving spirit with you. :beatheart:grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

post-7792-1112499315_thumb.jpg

Starlight Dixie lost her battle with cancer on March 23, 2005,

just before her 9th birthday.

Thank you Dixie, for your grace, your style, and your love for 6 beautiful years.

Jeff

Nodak Eddie

Halo Sami

Reb's Ebony

Mariki's OJ

Astrotwist to keep you company at The Bridge

1363537[/snapback]

We too lost our grey recently,02/17/2005. valerie was very special as so with all our greys.

We too are the best for bringing them into our homes,to share the life of a greyhound is too walk amongst the greatest of man.Run free VALERIE &DIXIE

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Run free beautiful girl! :angelwings

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY