I Think My Baby Sent Me A Sign...

scullysmum

When both my boyz were still here Mulder used to love to pull all the bedclothes into a big heap and nest on top. We always thought it was just Mulder that did it but when he passed on we would occasionally still find the bed messed up and we would say to Scully "Looks like your brother has visited" ;) and he would just look smug.

Anyways, last night I quickly popped up to the bedroom to get something and I found that the bedclothes on my side of the bed had been pulled back in a heap, I rushed downstairs and asked DH if he had been having a nap on the bed while I was out at work earlier, I didn't tell him why I was asking. He said that he hadn't been into the bedroom at all and when I told him why I had asked and also told him that if he had done it and was messing with my head I would kill him with my bare hands, he swore blind that he had not.

So I can only assume that either I am going slightly mad because I am missing my boy so badly right now, or he sent me a sign.

<p>"One day I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am"Sadi's Pet Pages Sadi's Greyhound Data PageMulder1/9/95-21/3/04 Scully1/9/95-16/2/05Sadi 7/4/99 - 23/6/13 CroftviewRGT

Guest KaseysMom

:grouphug:grouphug I don't think you're going mad--I think he did send you a sign! :grouphug:grouphug

P.S. I got a chuckle when I read your bare-hand threat to your DH :)

Edited by Kaseys Mom

Guest kimsteve58
I don't think you're going mad, either.  I'd say that your boy was checking in and letting you know he was around.

1299433[/snapback]

I fully agree. Years ago, the family pooch died in my arms on the way to the e-vet to be pts. I still hear her barking from time to time.

Guest Billy_thundersmom

Enjoy that wonderful gift! You are not mad! When I was young, my dad had a JRT who we all feared and detested. he would bite us and chase us and was generally a pain in the butt! But my Dad loved him with all his heart. We had to put a bell on him so we would know when he was going to attack us! When he eventually died, my father was absolutely devastated, but everyonce in a while, we would hear the bell that was on his collar. We would all hear it during a meal or while watching tv or what have you! It made us all so happy as it was just a gift to my dad who missed his little buddy so badly! I am so glad this happened to you!

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

your not crazy.If your crazy most of us are.

I still think i hear my angels. I think it is a wonderful sign.

Edited by 8 greyt greys

When both my boyz were still here Mulder used to love to pull all the bedclothes into a big heap and nest on top.  We always thought it was just Mulder that did it but when he passed on we would occasionally still find the bed messed up and we would say to Scully "Looks like your brother has visited" ;)  and he would just look smug.

Anyways, last night I quickly popped up to the bedroom to get something and I found that the bedclothes on my side of the bed had been pulled back in a heap, I rushed downstairs and asked DH if he had been having a nap on the bed while I was out at work earlier, I didn't tell him why I was asking.  He said that he hadn't been into the bedroom at all and when I told him why I had asked and also told him that if he had done it and was messing with my head I would kill him with my bare hands, he swore blind that he had not.

So I can only assume that either I am going slightly mad because I am missing my boy so badly right now, or he sent me a sign.

1299401[/snapback]

I Think my "Valerie" put him up to it

Guest PhillyPups

First of all, we can't go mad, it is hard to go somewhere that we already are.

The Divine Ms. SugarBear has come back to me in dreams. Yes they were dreams, but they were the ones that when you wake up you wonder where she is, and if it was a dream or she was there, till reality sits in. I have shared the whole story with a few people, and it was about BarbieJade coming. BarbieJade joined me 6 months after Sugs left to join Runner. BUT Sugs was very real in the dream, I could feel her spine, which was different, hard to explain, but it was unique and I could smell her funky breath that was just her, not real bad, just again, unique. She was telling me that she sent BarbieJade to me, and I think she hand picked BarbieJade (sometimes I think she sent BarbieJade only to show me how good Sugs was... lol). I have also had visits from my grandmother after she passed, and I could smell her Yardley Old English Lavender, and my father has come to me a few times. I do believe they are letting us know they are okay and watching over us. Good boy Scully, watch over your mama!!

You KNOW you're not going mad. So it can only be a sign :)

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest jettcricket
First of all, we can't go mad, it is hard to go somewhere that we already are.

The Divine Ms. SugarBear has come back to me in dreams.  Yes they were dreams, but they were the ones that when you wake up you wonder where she is, and if it was a dream or she was there, till reality sits in.  I have shared the whole story with a few people, and it was about BarbieJade coming.  BarbieJade joined me 6 months after Sugs left to join Runner.  BUT Sugs was very real in the dream, I could feel her spine, which was different, hard to explain, but it was unique and I could smell her funky breath that was just her, not real bad, just again, unique.  She was telling me that she sent BarbieJade to me, and I think she hand picked BarbieJade (sometimes I think she sent BarbieJade only to show me how good Sugs was... lol).  I have also had visits from my grandmother after she passed, and I could smell her Yardley Old English Lavender, and my father has come to me a few times.  I do believe they are letting us know they are okay and watching over us.  Good boy Scully, watch over your mama!!

1300517[/snapback]

I do believe that they give us signs and that they never totally leave us...no doubt. I had a dream about my beautifully, sweet "Sushi" kitty girl that died of lymphoma. This dream was so different then most of my dreams. I could smell her fur, her breath...feel her warm body....it was soooo real. I remember waking up and I started crying....I wanted so bad for her to still be with me....and then I realized......she still is. :heart

Guest MaxAndMazy

Yup, definately a sign. One of my best friends was killed in a car accident when we were 18. He often comes to me in dreams and we 'catch up'. My heart dog Brandi (a small fluffy shihtzoo we had from when I was 7 til 23 yrs old) often visits me in dreams, and in special moments she'll let me know that she's with me. I used to wake up in such pain after their visit knowing that they'd never be 'with me' again. But now it's a comfort having them visit. They only leave in body. Their spirit is always with you.

No - you are not going mad. And if anyone tells you so - they are mad :)

Enjoy the visits.

Guest patti909
I don't think you're going mad.  I think your boy is sending you a sign telling you he misses you and he's ok up in Heaven.  :grouphug

1300015[/snapback]

I agree. I think my Chelsea ( she dioed last winter) is up there telling Lacie about all of her old bad habits. Lacie does too many of them for it to be a coincidence!!! LOL