Howie

Guest how888

It's been one year ago Feb.17th that our beloved How,as he was named,had gone to the bridge.Howie taught us about the love and compassion a greyhound could bring.He was just a baby to us when the autoimmune disease known as systemic lupus hit his body over night.It was too late as the disease took over quickly.We were stunned to say the least.Howie will be in our hearts forever.He was a free and gentle spirit and left paw prints on all of our hearts. Howie brought me here to greytalk where I have now met so many wonderful friends.Thank you all for being there when I needed you. Run free sweet angel,mommy misses you so much.I can only get thru this knowing you are running with the best up there. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" until we meet n greet one last time. :gh_run:gh_run

Edited by how888

Guest SequelIsEqual

Howie's time on Earth may have been short, but in your time together you gave him many years worth of love. Blessings to you for the happiness he knew in your care. :f_red

I'm sorry he couldn't stay longer. It sounds like he was a very good teacher to his people. Sending warmest hugs.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest BrockGusDad
It's been one year ago Feb.17th that our beloved How,as he was named,had gone to the bridge.Howie taught us about the love and compassion a greyhound could bring......

1284391[/snapback]

They indeed put everything in perspective...

Good job, How!

It has always been so amazing to me how much these greyhounds can love us. No matter what they've been through in life, when they come to be with us, their love becomes so unbelieveable. We become the center of their life. They adore us, they are loyal to us until its over.

Just from knowing you thru Greytalk, I am positive Howie loved you more than the air he breathed.

He nestled into your heart & even today is still there. :f_red

Guest Valliejo2001

It's been one year ago Feb.17th that our beloved How,as he was named,had gone to the bridge.Howie taught us about the love and compassion a greyhound could bring.He was just a baby to us when the autoimmune disease known as systemic lupus hit his body over night.It was too late as the disease took over quickly.We were stunned to say the least.Howie will be in our hearts forever.He was a free and gentle spirit and left paw prints on all of our hearts. Howie brought me here to greytalk where I have now met so many wonderful friends.Thank you all for being there when I needed you. Run free sweet angel,mommy misses you so much.I can only get thru this knowing you are running with the best up there. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" until we meet n greet one last time. :gh_run:gh_run

1284391[/snapback]

[/quote

Linda~ I knew sweet Howie well as he was in my adoption group. What a sweet boy he was. I am so happy that Tim & You had the chance to love and be love by this sweet guy even if it was way too short in time. I know by now he has met my angel Maggie Sue who went to the bridge in November. I hope she does not get too bossey with Howie. I have been thinking of you. God Bless.

Darlene

The other Howie sends you hugs and greyhound kisses.

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Oh Linda! :( Know that Howie did not travel lightly or alone...he took part of your hearts to hold him in the arms of Angels until you meet again. I tend to think that he was there to meet Angel Sophia when she arrived at the Bridge. They never really leave us do they? :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug:grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

It's been one year ago Feb.17th that our beloved How,as he was named,had gone to the bridge.Howie taught us about the love and compassion a greyhound could bring.He was just a baby to us when the autoimmune disease known as systemic lupus hit his body over night.It was too late as the disease took over quickly.We were stunned to say the least.Howie will be in our hearts forever.He was a free and gentle spirit and left paw prints on all of our hearts. Howie brought me here to greytalk where I have now met so many wonderful friends.Thank you all for being there when I needed you. Run free sweet angel,mommy misses you so much.I can only get thru this knowing you are running with the best up there. "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" until we meet n greet one last time. :gh_run  :gh_run

1284391[/snapback]

Our Valerie crossed over the rainbow bridge 02/17/2005.........We miss her so..

Valerie and Howie running free no longer in pain...........

We love you and miss you Howie! You and Ray are running free and eating all of the pepperoni & cheese that there is, waiting for all of us at the bridge.

Until we meet again, my friends I will miss you dearly.

Love,

Andrea, Aden, Dharma and the new Smoky

:f_white:f_white

• 2 years later...

OMG I just saw this post and start crying. Thank you everyone for all your kind words. I lost my mom in Nov, my Uncle and Aunt and then my cousin all within 2 months. I haven't been on that much and someone was kind enough to post this remembrance for me. You don't know how much that means and I miss Howie so very much. God Bless you all for your support through all of this. I hope everyone who lost their beloved angels gets those signs from "Somewhere Over The Rainbow." My love and gratitude to all of you................. Linda :bighug