Goodbye, Katie

Guest Melissa

Guest Melissa

Our Katie last her battle with bone cancer yesterday. We had to take her to the vet. Always the hardest thing to do. We're very sad. She turned 9 this year (only could make out the 6 of the year from her tattoo) and we adopted her 2 1/2 years ago when she was 6. We miss her very much, but are glad she is no longer in pain and are happy we were able to give her such a good life during the time she was with us. Such a sweet girl.

post-6585-1105736426.jpg

Katie was a beautiful girl! I am so very very sorry for your loss. f_yellow:grouphug

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

Guest Meredith

The best gift you could give her was to be there with her today, loving her right 'til the end.

She'll always be in your heart, and she'll be waiting for you at the Bridge.

f_yellow

I'm very sorry for your loss. :( So many of us GT'rs have been there and know your heartache. :brokenheartGodspeed, precious Katie. :grouphug

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I am so very sorry. Run free sweet Katie...run to the Angels. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest Melissa

Thanks for the kind words that have been posted. The photo was taken by my daughter who is 9. She had taken a ton of photos in the past couple days. She doesn't have the date set correctly on the camera, as you can see. Anyway, she took some great shots in what I dumped off her camera the day before yesterday and there's more I haven't seen yet still on her camera. Here's a couple more of her unique shots.

Melissa

post-6585-1105744483.jpg

post-6585-1105744455.jpg

Guest auntiesara

What a beautiful face. I feel so bad for your Daughter losing ner best friend. It is so hard to make the decision even if we know they have pain and there is nothing more the doctors can do. Your new friends at GT are here for you-I know how much the support helped us with the loss of Rosie.

Sara