Goodbye, Katie

Guest Melissa

I'm so very sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby you had. She has very expressive eyes. Godspeed Katie. :f_red

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest kelanngrim

I am sorry. Katie was a beautiful Grey.

(And just wanted to add your daughter is adorable and she has a really good eye for great pictures!)

Jennifer

Guest Meredith

Beautiful sweet Katie....run free....

I'm glad you were able to get such good pictures to remember her with. Your daughter will undoubtedly treasure them even more as she gets older. My dog Snoopy was run over when I was 5 - in kindergarten - and I've only been able to find one or two pictures where she was in the background. I'd give anything to have pics of her today.

I am so sorry that Katie and your family had to face such a heartbreaking and painful experience. I am sure that she was blessed to be part of your loving family and that her presence enriched your lives.

:grouphug

Your daughter's photographs are lovely and unique--I think she has an loving eye for Katie and an artists eye as well.

Lucy

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.

I'm so sorry. God speed Katie. :f_pink

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

I'm so sorry to read about your loss. Take care...

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss :(

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!