Sandi

Guest Aggie94

Guest Aggie94

My sweet Sandi,

One year ago today we had to make the hard decison to let you go. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about you. After 13 years of you being there for me, of waiting for me when I was at college and you had to stay with grandpa, I hope you forgive me for not being there at the end and daddy having to go instead. I miss your ear wash greetings, your sweet furry face, even your grumpiness. You and Zak are free from pain now and hope you are having fun together. I'm happy you were there to meet Dreyfus when grandpa had to let him go in June. Give Zak, Heidi, Mitza, and Dreyfus a big slurp for us. I miss you snotzy. :weep

I lost my Girlsie 4 years ago & my Boise just yesterday, thank God for this forum & so many big hearted people. Think of the ground shaking with all those we've lost running & playing. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Guest Aggie94

Thank you all for your kind words. :) Even though Sandi wasn't a grey (chow x), it is nice to be able to come somewhere where your feelings are understood. She was my first dog (not a "just" the family dog-so to speak) and she was just attatched to me. She loved Krickett(my first grey) even though they had their scuffles. Her and Zak (grey) were good buddies. They are all very special but I think your first really stands out. You all are such kind people here. Thank you for your kindness.

My heartfelt sympathy.We are all here for you.Most of us have felt that pain before and just believe that "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" we will see them again. :f_red