Van

Cully

Van,

It will have been a year ago tomorrow (09/12/04) that I had to make that very hard choice to let you go. :( You were a very special boy and mommy still misses you everyday. There were so many special things that you did that would make me smile and laugh. You were my first greyhound. You picked me out to be your mommy and I was blessed that day and every day after.

I know that I will see you again someday and that you are watching over your little sisters.

We love you very much,

Mommy & Sissy Connie

Here are some picture of Van

96d55c311287b57e08a568b88b6eb6b3.JPG1a921e2af1c7fb45ed03d8f7c657feb9.JPG

Van's first picture with Santa

e122a1a84e238016449e73e58018e96b.JPG

a4fdc570fce414f5f2c4b3a4c5bfb378.JPGd8b2602d2a312175e302b6d3611a787e.JPG

Van with Dr. Haenni (she came to our reunion the year before Van pasted away)

58a569fc340f519aff0f11e6a803e431.JPG

Mommy, Van, & sissy Connie

b1075107a37913c23a5012e550d202f1.JPG

waiting at the bridge Connie Van Teddy & Jojo, Cobra

:f_white

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Guest auntiesara

I can see what a wonderful boy he was/is. I know he will help you pick out your next Grey. Blackie helped Rosie chose Piper and I believe Rosie helped us choose Sadie . They leave a big hole in our hearts.

Sara

:grouphug Cully :grouphug I can't believe it's been a whole year already :(

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Bless your heart...its such a tough decision to make...and just about the time you think you're gliding...the turbulence hits because the anniversary date comes around. You think Oh I don't feel as bad, then boom...you wake up & realize its "that time of year" all over again.

Just know that you did the right thing, even though your heart doesn't feel like it. Know he's looking down on you & watching out for you.

Ever wonder how you managed to miss a car accident, or you made a deadline...or you suddenly look to your left & there's a rainbow, you look outside just as a beautiful bird perches on your back porch...a flower you've never seen before blooms? There ya go.

We all know what you're feeling & what you're going through...we're going through it with you. :f_pink:gh_lay