Pdq Onstar

Pippin

http://www.pbase.com/greytfriends/onstar

medium.jpg

Her forever family had only had her since last August. Sweet, wonderful people, who had already lost one grey to cancer years ago.

Star had a wonderful forever home from August 2003 to June 2004. Three weeks ago she was diagnosed with osteo of the jaw. Today (6/13), they helped her to the bridge. Tomorrow is her adoptive mom's 81st birthday.

Please remember star's family in your prayers. And hug your pups.

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Oh, sweetheart, why did you have to go so soon? Please look out for your momma, from your new home over the bridge. Her heart will be aching for your pretty, gentle self.

Godspeed, lovely girl.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

How sad. I'm so very sorry for her family's loss. Run free sweet girl. :gh_run

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

My deepest sympathy to Star's family. Run free sweetie...don't forget to look down upon your family...Wear those wings proudly. :f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I have a picture I took of Star and her new family, last August. I think it was the night they were signing the adoption papers at Dee's house. I'm taking it with me tomorrow when I go "out and about," and am stopping by Wolf Camera to have it printed out on a good, professional printer. Then we'll send it to them, courtesy of greyt friends.

Not sure what size I should get. Any suggestions? 4x6 seems small, to me, but 8x10 might be a bit much.

What do y'all think?

Mary Semper Fi, Dad - I miss you. Remembering Carla Benoist, a Greyhound/Pibble's bestest friend, Princess Zoe Brick-Butt, the little IG with the huge impact on hearts around the world - Miz Foxy - Greyhound Trish - Batman, the Roman-nosed Gentleman - Profile, the Handsome Man - Hunky the Hunkalicious - Jeany the Beautiful Lady- Zema, the most beautiful girl in the world - Jessie, the lovable nuisance - and my 3 Greys: my Angie-girl, my Casey-girl, and The Majestic Pippin, running forever in my heart. (I will always love you and miss you,my friends)

Maybe a 5 X 7 would work. My deepest sympathies to Stars family. :f_pink

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I would think either a 5x7 or 4x6...either would be a wonderful gesture, that I'm sure they'll treasure. Condolences to all who knew her :f_white

gallery_2175_3047_5054.jpg

Michelle...forever missing her girls, Holly 5/22/99-9/13/10 and Bailey 8/1/93-7/11/05

Religion is the smile on a dog...Edie Brickell

Wag more, bark less :-)

What a heartbreaking loss for Star's family. :brokenheart My condolences to all who knew this precious soul. She's free from suffering and at peace now, in the best of company at the Bridge. Godspeed, sweet girl.

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest Phoebesmom

Please pass along our best thoughts to those dear people. I am so sorry for their loss! I do know that Sarah is at the bridge to welcome another greyt soul. Hugs, Deb

Guest Lexus

Star was my little foster baby last summer and what a dear little girl she was!! The day I brought her to my house, she run upstairs to the closet and stayed til the day she went to her new home. Only came out to eat and potty and every once in a while to see what was going on. I called her my "Little closet girl" She left us way too quickly!!!

Mary---I have a photo frame with greys around the edge, but it's only a 3x5. You are welcome to it. Let me know

Star----shine brightly at the bridge and light the way for all the rest!

I am so, so sorry. My Barko died of the same thing. I had never heard of it before. Star and Barko have met by now. May they run like the wind.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.