Tasha

Houndmom

My very good friends, and new member to Greytalk (4paws), helped their beloved 11 year old greyhound, Tasha, cross the bridge this afternoon. Tasha, who was their 1st greyhound, was adopted through GPS in NH by the Taylors several years ago after being bounced back and at the kennel for some time. The Taylors were able to give Tasha a loving home for the rest of her retirement years. Sadly she was diagnosed with aggressive osteo cancer of the breastbone last week.

Tasha was a petite girl with plenty of personality and she will be missed by those of us that knew her. May she find peace across the bridge and play happily with all of our angels. :cry1:angelwings

Edited by Houndmom

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Guest mantis

Until you meet your people again may you run and play at the bridge free from pain. You were loved on the earth and you will never be forgotten. :f_redf_yellow:angel:angelwings:gh_face

Guest argolola

Run free, sweet Tasha. You're in good company at the bridge.

I'm glad her retirement years were happy and she knew she was loved. :angelwings

Guest Snowy8

Bless her heart...God bless yours...

Feel peace knowing she is being well taken care of, and she's running with the other greys...there's greyt weather up there & lots of treats & no fleas.

We're here for you. :f_red:gh_lay

My deepest sympathy to those who love her...Run to the Angels beautiful Tasha. :f_pink:f_pink

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

My heartfelt condolences to all of those whose hearts were touched by this special little girl. She's now free of pain, and running with our precious angels, never to be forgotten. Godspeed, sweet Tasha. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest how888

Run with all our precious bridge kids sweet Tasha.Someday over the rainbow we will all meet again.My heartfelt sympathy to all who came in contact with her and God bless you for giving her such a wonderful home. :f_pink:f_pink Linda and Nike :f_pink:f_pink

I'm so sorry to hear about Tasha and sorry for her family's loss. f_yellow

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.