Muzzle

I keep mine buckled and just slip it over the dog's head.  I only take it to the vet with us.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I also just slip it on and off without buckling it unless they are going to be playing then I either buckle it through the collar or hook them together.    Just keep practicing with him to hold still while you put the leash / muzzle on if you are constant with it it should not take to long to get used to it.

Not sure if you are referring to the wire type basket muzzle or the plastic type that is commonly referred to in the US as a kennel muzzle. 

Here's a link to a kennel muzzle in case it's not what you have. The kennel muzzzle can be left buckled and just slipped in place over the head. 

https://gemstore-185419.square.site/product/muzzle/34?cs=true&cst=custom

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Learning curve --we've all been there  :)  And some of us are still there :lol .  You don't say why you are muzzling, but one thing I learned on GreyTalk was don't muzzle your dog if he will be around unmuzzled dogs.  It leaves him almost defenseless if there's a fight.  Not that fights are very frequent.  

We'd love to learn more about your hound.  

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Thank you.  Well he eats everything on our walks.  But mostly because I want to do a greyhound meet up here in Los Angeles and all the greys must be muzzled.  I got a good link from someone in the group.  She is the one who told me about this forum.  It’s wonderful.  You’re all so nice and helpful.  Thx. Boo