Domain access issues

Jeff

We use Enom as our domain registrar and domain name service (DNS) (The people who link the name Greytalk.com to the internet) and they have been having serious issues with an upgrade they did to their service, and that has affected us., we were not notified prior to the upgrade. You can read about the status here: https://enomstatus.com/

GT users "should" be able to access the site by visiting https://forum.greytalk.com/  and  www.greytalk.com also appears to work, note the preceding WWW  (tell your friends!) however just plain ol' greytalk.com without the www is not working (and in fact currently redirects to a Scottish Parliament site :lol ), this outage also affects our email services, so if you sent me something, there is a good chance I have not received it yet.

Sorry for the inconvenience

large.greyhound_signature.gif

I only noticed brief blips when accessing over the weekend.  I'd get an error message, then try again in a few seconds and it'd work.

On another note, it is good to hear that greys have representation in Scottish Parliament. Haggis, bagpipes and kilts all around.

Was a subscriber in the mid 2000s (the aughts!).  Reactivated in 2021.  What'd I miss?

On 1/18/2022 at 10:03 AM, Sniffy said:

On another note, it is good to hear that greys have representation in Scottish Parliament. Haggis, bagpipes and kilts all around.

:rofl :rofl :rofl 

gallery_22163_3545_9670.jpg

Humans Kathy and Jim with our girls, Ivy (Carolina Spoon) and Cherry (Fly Cherry Pie)

Missing our beautiful angel Breeze (Dighton Breeze) and angel Beka (BM Beko) - you are forever in our hearts.

• 7 months later...