Love Your Babies Every Chance

Guest mysweetgreys

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss :cry1:f_pink

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ProudGreyMom

My deepest sympathies to you on losing your precious Trent. He was so lucky to be with you as his Mom, and you did the best thing for him. Run free sweet Trent, keep watch over your Mom, and enjoy being painfree you angel. :f_pink

Sorry for your loss and the pain you are feeling in your heart. You loved him very much as he did you. :f_red

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif

A big hug to you. I hope it helps a little bit to know that we care and understand.

gallery_4518_2903_10073.jpg

Take the time to stop and smell the flowers - appreciate your everyday ordinary miracles

Carolyn, Faith, Jeff Gordon (aka Jeffy) and Oscar the chilla. Desperately missing our Stella, we'll see you later sweet girl.

Guest lillysmum

Oh, Rita, I'm so sorry for your loss. Trent is now free of pain and running happily with all the other dogs at the Bridge.

You did a brave, brave thing. I know how much it hurts. :(

Be kind to yourself, allow yourself to grieve. Hugs to you. :f_red