Kirkland Lamb & Veggie kibble change

Is anyone having trouble with the "new and improved" Kirkland Lamb & Veggie kibble (dark green bag)? It says that the shape is different, but I know of at least 2 dogs who are now refusing their kibble (new bag) - that specific kind. I seriously doubt that the dogs are protesting the change in the kibble shape. At this point they stick their noses near it and walk away.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

• 1 month later...

costco is great- just bring it back. my dogs have not done well on any of the kirkland products.

give PRO PLAN by Purina a try. Their FOCUS  is excellent. if you dog is hyper active then there is SPORT. all are listed under PURINA PRO PLAN. reduced stool and i found w/ salmon and rice there was no need for a supplement for the coat.

Well, I may have spoken too soon.  Nate, my 2.5 y/o chowhound, has been off his food all of a sudden.  I'm trying another brand to see if this change in his appetite may be a response to the new Kirkland green bag food.

gallery_2398_3082_9958.jpg
Lucy with Greyhound Nate and OSH Tinker. With loving memories of MoMo (FTH Chyna Moon), Spirit, Miles the slinky kitty (OSH), Piper "The Perfect" (Oneco Chaplin), Winston, Yoda, Hector, and Claire.