Need Another Supplier For Hookworm Meds

We've been using PetsupplyExpress from the UK for the meds for the modified hookworm protocol for Kate and Petunia.  Kate's latest fecal just came back positive so I am trying to order another 6 month supply at a reasonable price. 

Previously, our experience with their website  and service has been excellent. Since Friday when I first tried to order, The Pet Supply Express website has been very buggy, declining credit cards (Visa and Discover say the transaction isn't making it to them to be declined, and they won't decline it since I've purchased from this UK site in the past.)  The company suggested I try one of their other sites but that site doesn't have the items we need listed or in stock depending on the item.  Their site also won't let me use trackable shipping like usual. There are lots of red flags and additional problems with the site shopping cart, but their customer service has been responsive trying to figure it out. 

Does anyone have another supplier they have reliably used in the past couple of months since COVID hit?  Apparently there are also issues with  shipping from the UK in a timely manner due to COVID, so I may need to go elsewhere.   The prices from the UK have been less than half the price of the US suppliers, so would prefer to find a provider with similar pricing. 

Any thoughts on other suppliers you've ordered from recently at decent prices appreciated. 

I'm looking for Advantage Multi (Advocate) and Drontal Plus. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Dang..this old iPad won't paste the link.

petimeds.com

After my Australian company would not ship meds to Canada, I have been using Petimeds for 3 years ...for our Revolution (Stronghold)  and Seresto collars.  This year the order took 3weeks to arrive. 

Hopefully they'll have what you need!

Edited to say that they emailed me  after 10 days to say that delivery was slow and please be patient. This was back in early April when things were getting bad in the UK.  My son needs Stronghold for his dog in August so we're going to order now.

Edited by BatterseaBrindl

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

petimeds.com and pet-i-supply.com appear to be the same company as petsupplyexpress.com. (A quick whois lookup confirms this.) I've seen some of this buggy behavior on petsupplyexpress.com, but it was temporary and only lasted a couple days for me.

If you're not using Chrome as your browser, try that. Or, try a different device (phone/tablet/laptop/desktop).

Thanks for the above.  I will check them out.  I'm pretty sure that Pet Supply Express has a lock on the UK web market with a whole bunch of domain names selling products.  I will say that they have been responsive to emails about the site, and I think I am probably dealing with the owner since they seem to know a great deal about their card processor etc.  They have always provided excellent service, although I am having these issues this time using Chrome. I was actually thinking about trying a different browser one more time.

I did find a promotion last night on our vet's prescription ordering site that makes me think it may not be worth messing with UK shipping this time with all of the delays.  I need to re-check it today and if we qualify for the promotion from one of the manufacturers, I think it's going to have me spending $20 or 30 more this time and the meds will be here this week, so, not really worth dealing with shipping delays and international tracking etc. 

Thanks to everyone for the info. 

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life