Custom GH Portrait Plate Set for Holidays!!!

Eileentown

Hi GH friends! I am not a Greyhound owner myself, but I am the aunt/frequent petsitter of a lovely New York City greyhound named Morticia. When Morticia's owner got married recently, I made her this plate set with portraits of Morticia. Long story short... things kind of took off and now I'm doing a limited number of CUSTOM greyhound plate sets. I just love drawing Greyhounds... I really think they are the most beautiful dogs. 

You can't really see the images here, but you can check out a recent set I did (this one is not of a GH, unfortunately, but of another very cute pup) on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4BYc8PAfXz/

If you're interested, you can reach me via email at eileentown (at) gmail (dot) com. Thanks! 

73053595_463790397573538_9038367175278067712_n.png

OK, I'm not sure what to do with posts like this. A non-member posting GH related itmes for sale, probably won't be around to answer questions, doesn't have the ability to post in the merchandise forum, etc.

My initial thought is to just delete it/them, but then people could be missing out on unique small vendor items.

Thoughts in general???

large.greyhound_signature.gif

you need a certain number of posts to be able to post in the merchandise forum, additionally, I have never wanted GT to be a billboard/advertisement for non-participating members. That's why the merchandise forum has member restrictions... so vendors have a post count/relationship with the community before they can advertise their products.

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

you need a certain number of posts to be able to post in the merchandise forum, additionally, I have never wanted GT to be a billboard/advertisement for non-participating members. That's why the merchandise forum has member restrictions... so vendors have a post count/relationship with the community before they can advertise their products.

makes sense

Does it make any difference if the vendor is selling the merchandise to cover the costs of their hobby, raising funds for greyhound charities or are they a commercial enterprise just making a profit out of it?

If the forum has rules and restrictions then exceptions are made, does that create problems for the future?

Grace (Ardera Coleen) b. 18 June 2014 - Gotcha Day 10 June 2018 - Going grey gracefully
Guinness (Antigua Rum) b. 3 September 2017 - Gotcha Day 18 March 2022 - A gentleman most of the time

IMO worse if they 'say' they are raising funds for a specific cause, there is no proof in that, and they "could" just be praying on people's emotions. That is why we specifically disallow that with regards to auctions, etc. You know what you get with a commercial enterprise. Yes, exceptions create problems going forward.