Bissell - I'm in love

Knot as a mother's day present (smart man) DH bought us a Bissell - the BISSELL PowerLifter PowerBrush Upright Carpet Cleaner and Shampooer model #1622. 

With Bella peeing in the house pretty frequently now, it was needed. I had an old, heavy Kirby (ridiculously expensive in 2012 and was given to me recently so I thought I should use it) and the Bissell cleans circles around it.

I used the Oxy Urine Eliminator with pretreatment by the Bissell Oxy Stain Destroyer/Pet Stain Remover. I'm really impressed. No more $$$$ to have the rugs professionally cleaned. As Bella is getting older, she's forgetting her potty training so this is great timing.

I'm not getting anything out of this, just wanted to share that OMG this works! I think there's a newer model so this one is on sale for $75 on Amazon.

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

We had a rug cleaning machine for years. It was handy to have, but we decided to give it away when we moved. Bissell has gone after the pet owner market in their products recently and seems to have done a good job developing those products. I really like the Bissell Steam Mop we have but am hoping for a riding model. :bgeorge

As the years went on and we got older, our carpet cleaner is now a guy named Bob!  He does tile too! :rotfl

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Thanks for the info.  I have a 2010 Hoover rug cleaner, but I think it is slowly (and wetly) dying.  It puts out the cleaning solution, but isn't sucking it up very well.   It's also very heavy and hard to maneuver.  How agile is the Bissell?  

(((((beautiful Bella)))))

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

It's easy to use and pretty lightweight, much more so than I was expecting. Front/back motions work very well, no pivot but not an issue. 

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20