Phoenix Area Folks - Dog Friendly Restaurants Article

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Have you taken Petunia out on the town yet?

Not yet. We are still working on some training things - like when you get to your destination, you actually have to get out of the car. :bgeorge

She is all about walking the neighborhood and meeting people who might have treats though.

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

Glad to see Main Ingredient made the list, they are practically across the street from me :) Love the Queen Creek Olive Mill too.

I've been wanting to go to Old Pueblo. I doubt we will make that Petunia's first restaurant outing as we will need to work up to that, but will start her off easy with the Starbucks down the street. It has a shaded patio that faces north.and every time the dogs meet there it turns into an unofficial Meet and Greet. It's our only shaded place for summer mornings.