I hope I can explain this right.

Thinking someone dropped a cute little Chi on our doorstep. Looked all over for flyers, called animal control, posted on many many local pets pages. No luck finding her home... very sad.

Anyway, as she is playing, finding her place in this managerie she flags when fighting, playing...

I am saying Flaging because it is totally like when a bitch is in heat and flaging the male.

I have never seen this before and not sure how to address it, even if I should.

Thoughts and opinions?

Thanks.

Sheila and CO
www.greyacres.com

Do you even know if she's spayed? She could be coming into heat. :dunno Or some sort of learned behavior?

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I wonder if she had been used for breeding. It also wouldn't be the first time I've heard of some part being missed during a spay causing issues later on. Otherwise, it must be a behavioral thing. :dunno

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

I did take her for shots since she was around my dogs. The Vet said she could see the scar from her spay.

Careful not to put too much emphasis on this. There are lots of other reasons for abdominal surgery - foreign bodies, bladder stones, C-section.... Kili had a cystotomy at 7 months old to resolve her urinary issues but wasn't spayed until 2 years later... so she was intact even though she had a "spay scar".

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Careful not to put too much emphasis on this. There are lots of other reasons for abdominal surgery - foreign bodies, bladder stones, C-section.... Kili had a cystotomy at 7 months old to resolve her urinary issues but wasn't spayed until 2 years later... so she was intact even though she had a "spay scar".

Had the same thing happen with one of my fosters - the vet thought she was spayed and we later found out it was a C-section scar.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg