Effective Microorganism

I started my hounds on effective microorganisms and I am astounded how greyt they work. Since adding them to my dogs' food there issues like loose poop or nightly gas attacks just vanished.

I even spray Andy with it because he has some problems with his fur. Bis für still looks like he lost a fight with an angry moth but it feels more healthy to the touch. He developed these fur problems after an allergic reaction to the christmas tree.

Did someone else have experiences with em?

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

Is this a probiotic of some kind?

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I have seen references to this in permaculture, as a soil additive, but it sounds like you are adding it to their food? Is that a different mix of microorganisms?

Normally the bacteria live in the soil and help plants to ingest minerals and nutrients for their growth and flowering. They are the messenger between the inorganic and the organic world. Those bacteria that live in the dogs' intestines are important for health, fur, immune system but also for mental stability. During their lives the bacteria are slowly killed by meds like antibiotics, due to illness and sometimes food.

I add it to their food 2 a day. 0,2 ml per kilogram.

Is this a probiotic of some kind?

They are like pro-biotic but not alone from one source. Edited by smurfette

Sorry for butchering the english language. I try to keep the mistakes to a minimum.

Nadine with Paddy (Zippy Mullane), Saoirse (Lizzie Be Nice), Abu (Cillowen Abu) and bridge angels Colin (Dessies Hero) and Andy (Riot Officer).

What product are you using?

I buy it from a holistic vet. They come in a big brown bottle and have to be kept in the fridge. For spraying I mix them 2:100 with bottles water because chloride makes them ineffective.