Can Someone Help Me To Post Photos

Highlight and copy the text into a Word or other document, then print the document out.

It's pretty straightforward though. The hard part is finding a photo hosting site that allows third party linking. Photobucket used to do this for free, but now charges $300 for that "priviledge."

You can use other social media sites like Facebook and Instagram, or other photo hosting sites like Flckr. Each one will have their own way to embed images into posts here on Graytalk.

If you search here for threads using the search terms photobucket, photo hosting, and posting pictures you should find several fairly recent threads listing other sites and work around.

Edited by greysmom

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

This is the one I use - no ads or fees, you can create an account but don't need to, and it is pretty simple to usehttps://postimages.org/

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.

• 3 months later...

Clare, have you read the terms of service for that site you suggested?

I just did, since it's odd they offer a totally free service like that, and basically you grant them the right to use your photos, forever, for whatever they want including commercial uses.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Clare, have you read the terms of service for that site you suggested?

I just did, since it's odd they offer a totally free service like that, and basically you grant them the right to use your photos, forever, for whatever they want including commercial uses.

No - I hadn't see that. Someone else on here had recommended it and it seemed nice and simple to use...

So that's useful to know, thank you Susan. I'll probably continue to use it, but with care.

Clare with Tiger (Snapper Gar, b. 18/05/2015), and remembering Ken (Boomtown Ken, 01/05/2011-21/02/2020) and Doc (Barefoot Doctor, 20/08/2001-15/04/2015).

"It is also to be noted of every species, that the handsomest of each move best ... and beasts of the most elegant form, always excel in speed; of this, the horse and greyhound are beautiful examples."----Wiliam Hogarth, The Analysis of Beauty, 1753.