Comfy Cone

Haven’t tried the new comfy cone with stays. My dog always managed to reverse the original one so it was over her shoulders and back instead of her head.

I’ve had success with the bite not collar shown above. Check YouTube for instructions for making your own with a towel and vet wrap. Good luck!

Guest newyorkgrey

I have just about every kind of cone on the market, including the Comfy Cone. The problem with it is the dog can't see through it, so my dog kept bumping into things. It's also a little heavy, and pulled her head down. So frankly the cheap clear one from the vet was better for her. I also like the Zen Collar better, and both of my dogs have worn it without trying to get out of it. (If I recall correctly the dog who wore the Comfy Cone still slipped out of it.) One of my dogs recently spent a few days hospitalized, and I had her in the Zen Collar to keep her from trying to take out her IV. Being able to see and move their head around really seems to minimize their agitation.

http://zenpetusa.com/products/recovery/zen-collar-the-original-procollar/