Squeaky Tummy

Roo

Tessa's been having tummy issues for the past couple of days. I assume she picked up a bug while boarding last week. She's been eating chicken and rice for the past day (small portions throughout the day rather than just two big meals) and was doing really well yesterday (hungry and bouncy!), but this morning her stomach is screaming and she won't eat her chicken or lap up any broth.

I don't have any pepcid or gas-x on hand - just a bottle of ranitidine (that I use for me but I'm willing to share :lol). Can greys have ranitidine? If so, what's the dosage for a 60 lb pup? I have an appointment at 9:30 and can pick up some gas-x or pepcid on my way back if she can't take ranitidine - which one is better for grumpy tummies?

Mom of bridge babies Regis and Dusty.

Wrote a book about shelter dogs!

I sell things on Etsy!

I give Gas-x, one little green pill.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels: Rita the podenco maneta, Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I used it in my Lab, she was approximately 75-80 and took the human dose of one per day.

Current Crew: Gino-Gene-Eugene! (Eastnor Rebel: Makeshift x Celtic Dream); Fuzzy the Goo-Goo Girl (BGR Fuzzy Navel: Boc's Blast Off x Superior Peace); Roman the Giant Galoot! (Imark Roman: Crossfire Clyde x Shana Wookie); Kitties Archie and Dixie

Forever Missed: K9 Sasha (2001-2015); Johnny (John Reese--Gable Dodge x O'Jays) (2011-19); the kitties Terry and Bibbi; and all the others I've had the privilege to know

36938152140_1a2fd29a1f.jpg