Greyhound Gang Supplements

Guest kar

Does anyone use these. I am currently using consequently plus fish oil capsules plus adequen injections. She was doing better but then legs went out on tile floor, now a few ateps backward again. Also should I start giving galliprant again? She is afraid of my son who is living with me and moves too fast on the tile when he is close to her.

Edited by kar

Have you checked for tick borne diseases? They do strange things,we were seeing some splaying but it turned out to be part of the anaplsmosis. Felix improved greatly with the adequan but still needs metacam and most of his Neuro symptoms were attributed to the anaplsmosis. Do communicate with your vet. Mine was very supportive.

I used to use them on my previous dogs. I'm not sure why I stopped using them on my current dogs--Maybe because they were young and healthy and it was a hassle to order them. Did they work? I don't know. Neither previous dog developed arthritis problems.

She was checked three years ago. Have not found any ticks on her. She is ten,

sounds familiar, but our last check was 1.5 years ago and i never found a tick on felix. it's not an expensive test. i tried just about every supplement under the sun except for the yucca that the greyhound gang sells. that's an anti-inflammatory. nothing seemed to work on felix. some dogs respond very nicely, some don't - it's trial and error. check basics out first and go from there.

I have been using them for years. I use glucosamine and chondroitin . Joey broke his leg racing and his leg is fused. It was recommended that I put him on glucosamine. When I put him on it, I also put my female on it. I noticed that she seemed to feel better and wanted to walk more. She seemed to have more energy. When Joey's leg started bothering him, I tried the chondroitin and he has been doing fine since then.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

I did use them for years. It is a win win. Your purchase benefits the dogs.

That being said, I have switched to Spring Time Fresh Factors products. I get next day delivery, free shipping and my dogs seem to be doing well on them. I have no reason that I stopped purchasing from the Gang. This was just more convenient.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Wendy has been taking Greyhound Gang's glucosamine and chondroitin since she came home to us almost 10 years ago. I figured an athlete, even a not-so-great one like Wendy, took enough hits to benefit from supplementation. I've recently added Greyhound Gang's MSM and Vitamin C since she has developed a bit of arthritis in her elbow. She takes gabapentin for pain. Have the supplements helped her, over the years avoid a worse case of arthritis? There's probably no way to know. Her vet is on board with it and it can't hurt.

I tried the Springtime products but she appeared not to like the flavor.

Irene ~ Owned and Operated by Jenny (Jenny Rocks ~ 11/24/17) ~ JRo, Jenny from the Track

Lola (AMF Won't Forget ~ 04/29/15 -07/22/19) - My girl. I'll always love you.

Wendy (Lost Footing ~ 12/11/05 - 08/18/17) ~ Forever in our hearts. "I am yours, you are mine".