Keep Having To Sign In...

And then it says my password is wrong...

This happened twice yesterday and when I requested a new password it sent me 3 different ones...one right after another, seconds apart.

I finally got I an changed my password back to what I was using.

This morning I had to sign in again, but was able to use the last password that GT sent me.

Any ideas on why this is happening?

Nancy...Mom to Sid (Peteles Tiger), Kibo (112 Carlota Galgos) and Joshi.  Missing Casey, Gomer, Mona, Penelope, BillieJean, Bandit, Nixon (Starz Sammie),  Ruby (Watch Me Dash) Nigel (Nigel), and especially little Mario, waiting at the Bridge.

SKJ-summer.jpg.31e290e1b8b0d604d47a8be586ae7361.jpg

Sounds like one of two things, well three actually. I'll open a ticket under your name/email so we can communicate, I'll reset your account (one) which will also require another new password, and you clear your cookies and temp files (two) number three is a bit different, and I'll put that in the ticket.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Me too. I am logged on on my phone but cannot login from my home computer. I keep getting the error message that username + password are incorrect. Help please!

A message "your account will be automatically unlocked in 14 minutes" is shown, goes through the countdown, and then starts again at a14 minute countdown without the account being unlocked.

Edited by FiveRoooooers

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

I haven't heard back if it helped Nancy or not, but it requires me resetting your password and a bunch of other server side stuff.

On your end, you'll need to clear your cookies and browser temp files (cache) on ALL your devices before you visit GT on each device, as it could be any of them causing the problem with an old stored bad cookie or temp file.

If you want to go that route, open a support ticket so we can communicate easier since you won't be able to immediately log in. Click Support in the top banner menu.

large.greyhound_signature.gif

Thanks Jeff. I did just clear the cache on the computer, then requested a new password and was able to log in and post. I'll see what happens tomorrow after shutting down the computer tonight.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

So, after shutting down the computer last night, this morning I still have to re-sign in but at least the system allows me to. Why is this happening?

Annnd, now with every access my phone wants a sign-in. Sigh.

Thank you!