Hello From Bc, Canada!

lrbb

Hi everyone,

I live in BC, Canada and after having a coonhound and a coonhound whippet, our family have just adopted our first greyhound, Ollie four days ago. He's a handsome all-black male and a nervous sweetheart. Looking forward to meeting everyone here.

Cheers,

lrbb

(Little Red and Big Black, lol)

We would love to in a week or two! As I've just posted in another thread, Ollie is very nervous when he is outside ( does the whole freezing thing and I have to carry him, poor guy) and I've a feeling being around other greys will really help. So I'll give him chance to settle a bit and then give you a shout! Thanks so much!

We would love to in a week or two! As I've just posted in another thread, Ollie is very nervous when he is outside ( does the whole freezing thing and I have to carry him, poor guy) and I've a feeling being around other greys will really help. So I'll give him chance to settle a bit and then give you a shout! Thanks so much!

Sure, any time. Simon loves other dogs, especially greyhounds, and loves a good walk so hopefully would be encouraging to Ollie. He was nervous outside at first and our other dog's confidence definitely taught him that there was nothing to fear. It's amazing how much they change over the first few months, I'm sure Ollie will grow to enjoy being outside after a while. Ollie is an adorable name btw.

Welcome from Ontario

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Adding another welcome. I am pretty sure that my lurcher's breed mix includes coonhound. How's Ollie doing?

siggy_z1ybzn.jpg

Ellen, with brindle Milo and the blonde ballerina, Gelsey

remembering Eve, Baz, Scout, Romie, Nutmeg, and Jeter

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I love this forum!

Ollie is making huge strides forward at the moment! He is meeting lots of other greys and it has really helped. He's slowly learning to trust us and coming out of his shell little by little. We are so proud of him! It's an amazing process to watch and be part of.

Simonsays, let me know when you are up,for a walk sometime

Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I love this forum!

Ollie is making huge strides forward at the moment! He is meeting lots of other greys and it has really helped. He's slowly learning to trust us and coming out of his shell little by little. We are so proud of him! It's an amazing process to watch and be part of.

Simonsays, let me know when you are up,for a walk sometime

Can't private message yet, text to 250 857 1654 and we'll arrange! :):ghplaybow

• 5 months later...