Monetary Resources For Unexpected Expenses

You may have seen this list floating around social media. I don't have any experience with any of these, but it's a place to start if you need help.

http://www.dogheirs.com/dogheirs/posts/6603-resources-to-turn-to-if-you-are-having-trouble-affording-veterinary-care-for-your-dog#opMK0Fcoilqvh6hG.01

Resources To Turn To If You Are Having Trouble Affording Veterinary Care For Your Dog

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Wow. That's pretty cool. I could use some help but I think there are others that might be able to benefit from aid more than myself. I'd feel guilty asking, (albeit very grateful) but I wonder what their processes are like in order to be approved, plus I'm in the great white north. It's nice to know that there are resources out there like this to help out in times of need. What a great list!

Edited by XTRAWLD

Proudly owned by:
10 year old "Ryder" CR Redman Gotcha May 2010
12.5 year old Angel "Kasey" Goodbye Kasey Gotcha July 2005-Aug 1, 2015