Hello From Cape Cod

surrygreys

Hi, my name is Marge and I am a lurker! DH and I live on the Cape but also have a place in Surry ME that we go to with our greys a couple times a month. I used to belong as Heidismom but let my membership lapse.

We still have our blue brindle girlie Heidi (our 1st greyhound); she turned 12 on August 1st. We lost our beloved fawn brindle boy Macho to cancer last September, he was only 9. Last December we brought home our Henry from GPA Mass. I was intrigued by his racing name Richard Kimble and by his handsome looks of course! He is a very light fawn, perhaps even a blue fawn, and has a black brindly tail with a white tip. He was a little bit of a spook at first, very shy and nervous, but has improved greatly over the last several months.

We also have 3 cats - sisters Nora and Isa (Isadora) and Penny, who is a Tonkinese.

I will try to get pictures on here when I can. I'm not too swift with computer stuff plus only have a kindle fire HDX so it may take me a while!

Marge & Bob with Jane (Jane Krakowski) and Nora the cat.  Missing hounds Heidi, Macho, Blair and Henry, and kitties Penny and Isa.

Hi Halise! Actually, Henry wanted me to ask you if you think Atomic would be willing to sponsor him in a trial membership to the W.F.U.B.C.C. He reads over my shoulder and thinks it looks like a fun club. :-)

Normaandburrell, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about your boy.

Marge & Bob with Jane (Jane Krakowski) and Nora the cat.  Missing hounds Heidi, Macho, Blair and Henry, and kitties Penny and Isa.

:wave Welcome to GT! I look foward to seeing pictures of your crew and I'm very sorry about the one you lost to cancer.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

• 3 weeks later...

I had posted some pics in cute and funny a couple weeks ago, but will add some here as well :)

Henry & Heidi

IMG_20140824_133242_zps7cf66cab.jpg

PennyIMG_20140817_161058_kindlephoto-85752614

Nora (with Henry)abb53a45-fd95-49bf-8365-f2f94ca7d2b0_zps

IsaIMG_20140807_120248_zpsed9c2515.jpg