Shawn Concannon Aka Bones_Sox63

macoduck

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

So sad to hear this :cry1. He was such great fun and a real fighter. He will definitely be missed.

gallery_11362_3294_17365.png
"Hurricane Sandi" (Baurna to Run).

Forever missing my "Angel-With-A Crooked-Halo" Hailey, and "Mokkah" (Xpress Point) with all my heart.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~~Will Rogers

I'm so sorry to hear of Shawn's passing. :sad1 He will be missed.....

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 4 months later...

I just learned today of Shawn's passing after I wasn't able to get ahold of him for his annual participation in the GT Christmas Card Exchange. Shawn was always an eager participant, even the years that he wasn't feeling very well around the holidays. I'm so very sad to hear that he lost his battle with cancer, I had always just assumed he would rally again and again.

Rest in peace, Shawn. As late as I am to this sad news, I know I'm not the only one missing you this holiday season!

Forever in my Heart Joe T Greyhound, Charly Bear, Angel Daisy, and Katze & Buzz Kitty.