Price Of Dasuquin For Arthritis

My Annie has osteoarthritis of the spine, and today my vet put her on 75mg of Vetprofen (low dose to start and hopefully that will help, saving a higher dose for if/when it gets worse) and Dasuquin. I didn't buy the Dasuquin from my vet because I'm hoping to find a less expensive source.

1-800-Petmeds sells a bottle of 150 for $99.99

Amazon's source sells a bottle of 150 for $83.96

From your experience, is this a typical price? Do you have another source from which to purchase?

Thanks for the info and suggestions. Amazon is the way to go.

Which one are you pricing? At my vet clinic we sell Dasuquin w/msm chewables--90ct for $70

I ended up buying NutraMax 150 Count Dasuquin with MSM Soft Chews for Large Dogs from Amazon at a price of $74.43 + tax (no shipping cost 'cause I'm a prime member). This is the least expensive I found on the sites I perused. My own vet was going to charge me about $130 for 150 chews. I love my vet for many reasons, not the least of which is that the practice is totally into greyhounds, but I can't back up my appreciation for the practice by spending that much money.

I just ordered 150 large dog Dasuquin w/MSM from Chewy.com for $67 (free shipping). Best price I could find anywhere, plus I order all our dog/cat food from them now.

They have really quick shipping, and after my first order they sent me a (apparently) hand-written postcard thanking me for my order and letting me know I can call them any time with questions. I've been really happy with them.

Maybe this link will work: http://www.chewy.com/dog/nutramax-dasuquin-msm-joint-health/dp/103277

Edited by TwiggysMom

Wendy with Twiggy, fosterless while Twiggy's fighting the good fight, and Donnie & Aiden the kitties