Introducing Myself And Saying Thanks!

I thought I would use my 50th post to introduce myself.

My name is Linda. We live in Lafayette, Louisiana. My husband and I have 5 children. He has 2 (aged 26 & 25). I have 2 (22 & 17). And we have one child together, who is 9. I am a paralegal and my husband is in the oilfield.

We adopted our first greyhound, Payton, on August 17, 2013. (My oldest daughter also adopted a greyhound in August). We have an 11 year old lab, Toby, and two 18 month old cats. My angel GSD, Abby, passed away last summer due to diabetes. She was my heart dog and we spent much time together so it was really difficult to let her go.

I also want to say thank you. Most all of my 50 posts were asking questions and I received numerous responses each time. I love the sense of humor that so many have and have cracked up laughing so many times.

I am looking forward to many more years!

61bd4941-fc71-4135-88ca-2d22dbd4b59a_zps

Payton, The Greyhound (Palm City Pelton) and Toby, The Lab
Annabella and Julietta, The Cats
At the Bridge - Abby, The GSD

Howdy and welcome, Linda! Glad you are enjoying yourself so far, but if you have waited until post 50 to make the official introductions, then you must know the rules. :rules​ Photos! We need photos! :digicam

Come back and post often!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Hi Linda, and welcome! :welcome2

I'm a paralegal too, and we also have a dog named Toby. Our Toby is 9 and is the first greyhound we ever adopted. :)

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France