Cobb (Ps Fort Cobb) 5/6/2000-2/18/2013

Guest MorganKonaAlex

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry.

Run free Cobb. You're following closely behind your littermate brother who passed in December.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Kris,

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Cobb. I remember him well at the kennel - before he was adopted the first time and when he came back from that home. He truly did not like being in the kennel. When he first got to the kennel (before being adopted) he was well known for his high prey drive - staff couldn't even use the floor mop in front of his kennel! But other than that he was so sweet and, like you said, such a character. I was so pleased to hear you were willing to foster him and I was so thrilled when you decided he would stay with you. thank you for caring for him, Kris. He had a good life thanks to you.

Pat

Guest SoulsMom

Kris, I'm so sorry. I had no idea because I don't like to come in here much. I remember him too. Thank you for all the love you gave him :grouphug