Cody (Rovin Gemini) Gone 8 Years...

ozgirl2

My sweet naughty Cody girl has been at the bridge 8 years as of Monday, Jan. 28... Seems like yesterday and seems like forever at the same time...

Here are some pix of my beautiful girl

PetFamPix2GT031.jpg

PetFamPix2017.jpg

CodyCuteEars.jpg

MeAndCodySnowGT.jpg

GTcodyXmas1.jpg

CodyNElmoSnow2Feb03-1.jpg

And one of the first pix I ever took of her (notice her black face - didn't stay that way long!)

Cody3.jpg

Edited by ozgirl2

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge

Hugs to you as you remember your beautiful, unforgettable girl.

Rest well, Cody.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sorry about Cody. Always in our hearts and always missed.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb