Nutro Dog Food--Anyone Have Sick Dog ?

dixidoll

There was one type of this brand of food that was part of the recall of numerous major pet food brands that were all manufactured in the Diamond Pet Food plant in Gaston SC in April 2012. There seem to be numerous "rumors" on sites but not much in the way of evidence that has sparked a recall.

Here's a link to all of the 2012 Pet Food Recalls. http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/SafetyHealth/RecallsWithdrawals/default.htm

(Link function does not appear to be working properly in Chrome - you may have to cut an paste it into your browser.)

rocket-signature-jpeg.jpg

Camp Broodie. The current home of Mark Kay Mark Jack and Gracie Kiowa Safe Joan.  Always missing my boy Rocket Hi Noon Rocket,  Allie  Phoenix Dynamite, Kate Miss Kate, Starz Under Da Starz, Petunia MW Neptunia, Diva Astar Dashindiva, and LaVida I've Got Life

We started James on Nutro Venison and Brown Rice (the one made for sensitive skin and stomaches) back in October, I believe. We haven't had any problems.