Really Big Potty Pads?

Quite a long time ago, someone posted a link to a medical supply site where you could get BIG potty pads - IIRC they were cottony on top but then had the leak proof stuff on the bottom (rubbery I think?). Anyone have a good link? It was like hospital grade stuff - these pads would go on hospital beds.

I need to invest in some - I have kids here on prednisone long term (plus they're aging) who sometimes need to pee overnight and refuse to wake me up to take them out.

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

If they have accidents in their beds, you can buy a twin-sized, water-proof, zippered mattress cover, too. Put the dog bed into it and then put the dog cover over it. This way you'll only have to wash the dog bed cover if they have an accident. :)

Chris, with Bixby (aka Clive Bixby, fka Taplin's Bull) and the feline buggle brothers, Oliver and Salem.

Kelsey (Watch the Kick), forever in my heart.

Oh, no issues with beds...they're not having accidents IN their sleep. They're going out to the living room and peeing on my tile floor (which is moppable of course, but, having a nice pee pad there would give Carrie some traction to squat). If she would just make some noise when she gets up and needs to pee, I'd take her outside, but, she just gets up and goes to the living room. Ace used to wake me up but doesn't anymore :dunno

Carol, I'd prefer washable pads :)

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

Guest 2dogs4cats

I just use a plastic tarp folded up and put an old towel on top, then I just wash the towel. I have wood floors and it stays in place. This way I can make it any size I want.

Stand back, you've come to the Queen of Pottypads. :bow

My first choice nowadays is:JRS Medical, Invacare pads. They come in huge sizes, too. I use the 36 x 52. If I expect a major flood warning, I'll double up on the pads on the floor. They're clean,, right out of the carton, and frankly are less expensive than the used ones sold by the other dealer. Their shipping is fast and, IIRC, free for orders > $100. I've got stacks of these that are still holding up after about 5 years and multiple washing a week.

This is a place a lot of people have used, especially to buy less expensve used pads. I found the quality to be erratic, which led me to JRS.

Happy shopping!

Edited by greyhndz

gallery_13500_3426_13848.jpg

The Invacare pads are EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

That's the exact site I remember looking at, too!

THANKS!!

have you tried Linens n Things or Bed Bath and Beyond? I got huge potty pads when my older girls were having accidents in my bed. They are pretty much twin bed size and washable. Plastic on one side, cloth on the other. I still use them for lots of stuff long after my old girls have left.

I got waterproof crib sheets and pads from Walmart for around $10 ea; I've washed them a LOT, and only one is leaking, and just barely. They are like the Invacare ones. I'm so bookmarking that link, that's a fantastic price!

GTSig.jpg

Shannon, mom to Shae, Jesse James and Linus the Chinese Cresteds,and bridge angels Sydney Sue and Stewart.

If you have Amazon Prime, they have the Invacare brand pads on there and with Prime you get FREE shipping! :)