Bloodwork Question-Update Post 1

Wonder

Holy peanuts. Just sending lots of hugs, and some scritchies for your good boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kari, can you have your vet send Lucky's records to the U of M if you need to have emergency surgery done there instead of waiting for your vet to be available? How scary. :(

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

Kari, can you have your vet send Lucky's records to the U of M if you need to have emergency surgery done there instead of waiting for your vet to be available? How scary. :(

I really want Rodger to do the surgery but I will keep that in mind. Thanks for the suggestion.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

I understand. He worked magic for Alimony. I hope he can do the same for Lucky. :goodluck

But if you feel panicky, go to the U.

gallery_4518_2903_2157.jpg
~Aimee, with Flower, Alan, Queenie, & Spodee Odee! And forever in my heart: Tipper, Sissy, Chancy, Marla, Dazzle, Alimony, and Boo. This list is too damned long.

I understand. He worked magic for Alimony. I hope he can do the same for Lucky. :goodluck

But if you feel panicky, go to the U.

Thanks

I contacted him at home and I'm waiting to hear back from him on what I should do.

The vet at Minnehaha is also off today so I talked to another vet there.

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

That's great advice.

I doubt it's the Xanax too. Glad to hear he's improved some since you left this morning. Hoping that continues through the weekend. :goodluck

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Just seeing this. I'm so sorry Lucky is doing so poorly. Hope you get some answers soon and a treatment plan in place to help him feel better.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee