Anyone Use Cet Dental Products

Guest LeanneSchatz

Guest LeanneSchatz

Hi,

My girl just had a dental yesterday and the vet is recommending CET chews, rinse and toothpaste. I have been using Petzlife for a long time but was wondering if anyone uses CET products and if they like them?

My poor girl Bea, had to have 7 teeth out and that's with me using Petzlife and brushing daily, so I am open to suggestions.

Thanks in advance!

Leanne and Bea

I use the CET Oral Rinse and alternate between that and Petzlife, in addition to brushing. I also feel the CET chews are good if the dog actually chews them and doesn't just try to bite of big chunks and swallow - a potential hazard with any rawhide.

Jennifer &

Willow (Wilma Waggle), Wiki (Wiki Hard Ten), Carter (Let's Get It On),

Ollie (whippet), Gracie (whippet x), & Terra (whippet) + Just Saying + Just Alice

gtsig3.jpg

CET chews once in a while, CET rinse once a day, CET toothbrush (double ended and way better than anything I've used yet, including the brush the doggy dentist gave me and the Oral B baby toothbrush I bought) and Petrodex toothpaste once a day. Really seems to work well, I went with that toothpaste as I can get 4 for the price of one in bulk at a local independent pet supply store.

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

CET paste and rinse. Only dentals I've had to do were for broken teeth/abscesses. Don't use the chews because Betsy tends to swallow huge chunks.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07-7/21), Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10-12/22), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08-4/23). Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09-4/24)

Guest greytkidsmom

We use the toothpaste. Our guys love the poultry flavor. We get it for about $4 a tube on healthypets.com

We used to use the water additive but it was messy and our every 6 month dental dog still needed a dental every 6 months.