Introduction

Lisbeth

Hello, I am the proud owner of a 5 year old brindle Galgo Greyhound (female) and an 11 month year old Pitbull (male). I've been a fan of this website for quite a while; it offers a wealth of information about training, peculiar Greyhound quirks, and general ownership that I have been unable to find anywhere else on the net. I hope to offer some of my own experience as a Greyhound owner and learn more about these sweet, funny, unique dogs :)

Hi Lisbeth,

Welcome here. There's several galgo owners on this board.

There's 2.5 galgo's in our household, a 5 year old female and a 1 year old male.

The 0.5 is our galgo bordercollie mix girl of 10 years old. Oh, and we have Tex, our 13 year old greyhound.

We love to see pictures on this board.

I see you use Flickr.

The easiest way to post pictures from there you can see on this picture

11483636.jpg

Welcome to GT! Your dogs are beautiful! I have a senior galgo, Cruz, and two retired racers, Carly and Princess.

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown

Welcome! Your dogs are beautiful! I recently adopted a galgo. I also live with a greyhound and a kitty.

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Pretty dogs, Lisbeth!

A warm and sunny welcome from Sarasota, Florida! I look forward to learning more about your pups!

:gh_bow

Cheryl - "Mom" to RUNNER (Gunnah, born 6/15/2012) and FARGO (Ridin Shotgun, born 8/21/2015). Missing my Grey-Angels HEISMAN (RX Heisman) (3/29/2005-2/1/2016) and ALEX (Bevenly) (4/15/2005-6/7/2018).