Won't Eat The Calm Treat

Bebe won't take any treat if she even hears thunder off in the distance. I have to give her whatever I plan on giving her long before the storm hits.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Yep - by the time I know there's a storm coming, all eating, drinking and sitting still has stopped! In fact refusal of a treat is often the first clue...Gary's xanax just gets stuffed down :)

Spring-siggy-with-Hana.jpg
Angel Gary (Hallo Smoke'em 2000-2013), Angel Molly (Kiowa Mysticrule 1999-2011) Linda, Hana, Sultan

Summit won't eat during fireworks or gun shots. This Canada Day weekend I tried out Anxitane and what an improvement! Eating, sleeping, no shaking. I have tried everything else and none of it worked for us.

Kristie and the Apex Agility Greyhounds: Kili (ATChC AgMCh Lakilanni Where Eagles Fly RN IP MSCDC MTRDC ExS Bronze ExJ Bronze ) and Kenna (Lakilanni Kiss The Sky RN MADC MJDC AGDC AGEx AGExJ). Waiting at the Bridge: Retired racer Summit (Bbf Dropout) May 5, 2005-Jan 30, 2019

Like us on Facebook!

Guest karilynn

My boy will eat anything, anytime. Even if he's stressed out. It's actually pretty funny. I watched a movie with a lot of gun play and he was TERRIFIED. I offered him a treat and at first he was a little hesitant, but then he looked at me like 'well, ok, if you insist' and took it. lol! cracks me up.

I haven't tried cream cheese but Ruby doesn't like peanut butter either. I didn't realize the storm was coming so I did wait too late. I did try 1/2 of one this morning though and she still wouldn't take a bite. She's a picky butt................but I love her.

Karen