Pet Food Recall

The company's notice:

http://www.diamondpet.com/information/

Great, now I'm wondering if Patrick's unexplained illness was caused by this.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

I was just coming to post this myself.

:cry1 A good friend of mine lost 2 greys within a month of each other and I think that I've seen this brand at her house. Sent her a direct link, really hoping that I was wrong about what food she uses.

Edited by Gryffenne

See, every single time I consider changing to a less expensive, more easily obtainable food for my dogs I hear a report like this. This just reinforces my decision to feed Flint River Ranch food and it will be what I stick with due to their extremely controlled ingredient sources, etc. For those interested the main company site is http://www.frrco.com

~Amanda

Guest happygrey

doesn't diamond make the kirkland kibble? :dunno

I believe so.

Eeek! This has me worried about the Nature's Domain we feed. I know it says it's just lamb/rice but it makes me wonder if the other Costco foods are ok.

Edited by happygrey

Guest neelow

I am a newbie to the grey life. We got our big boy Klute just 3 weeks ago and he is coming around beautifully!!! My question is, a friend of mine called today with the news that there ia a recall on Warrin Train treats. Can't find out which one, he take the chicken stiks. Can anyone help clear this up for me?? thanks