Bully Sticks/gas!

Taylor really loves his bully sticks.

For the past week or so, he has been chewing around 20 minutes in the morning on odor-free BestBully 12" long bully sticks.

While they may not smell that much going in, they sure do smell BAD later!!!

Paint-peeling, clear-the-room gas.

Other than not letting him chew on them, any suggestions on what to give him to cut down on the gas?

Maybe Gas-X? Any other suggestions?

Or maybe there is something else I can give him to chew on that would not create a fog?

009-1.jpg

Does one Bully Stick give him clear-the-room gas or do you think it's a build up of having one each day? I give Annie Bella a bully stick a couple of times a week and there is no problem.

He only eats maybe 3-4" total a day. How much would you say Annie eats?

Taylor does have a bit of a sensitive stomach.

My Ruby can clear a room faster than fireman with loaded fire hoses !! I have tried giving them to her a couple of times and decided that as much as she loves them, I can't stand the aftermath. We moved on to frozen turkey legs with no problems and her teeth look great.

Karen

My Ruby can clear a room faster than fireman with loaded fire hoses !! I have tried giving them to her a couple of times and decided that as much as she loves them, I can't stand the aftermath. We moved on to frozen turkey legs with no problems and her teeth look great.

Thanks. I will have to check into that. How long does she chew on one and how long do turkey legs last and how often does Ruby get one?

bully sticks make away training so much easier for my dog with separation anxiety. he prizes them above all else, and i can leave him alone for really long times with a bully stick, and he wont notice im gone til i return. but he also has a fragile digestive system, and these seem to make matters worse. i am really hoping to find a suitable replacements, though i dont know there is one.

bully sticks make away training so much easier for my dog with separation anxiety. he prizes them above all else, and i can leave him alone for really long times with a bully stick, and he wont notice im gone til i return. but he also has a fragile digestive system, and these seem to make matters worse. i am really hoping to find a suitable replacements, though i dont know there is one.

I'll let you know if I find anything that keeps Taylor happy, but is easier on his tummy.

Last week, I was ready to eat a can of beans and get back at HIM!!!!

Guest Jacks_Human

Giving Jack some unflavoured yoghurt (2 tbs or so at a go) once or twice a week seems to prevent gas. When I first got him he made room-clearing stench, but I tried the yoghurt thing after reading about it on a greyhound website, and it worked. No more bad smell B)

Does one Bully Stick give him clear-the-room gas or do you think it's a build up of having one each day? I give Annie Bella a bully stick a couple of times a week and there is no problem.

He only eats maybe 3-4" total a day. How much would you say Annie eats?

Taylor does have a bit of a sensitive stomach.

I have the 6" bully sticks. She eats an entire stick about every 5 days.