Austin

Guest EmbersDad

Guest EmbersDad

My friend Beth, just lost her sweet boy, Austin, recently. He had been diagnosed with the monster, and was holding his own until he developed an ulcer or something like that that perforated his intestines. While at the vet, his kidneys began failing and before Beth could get to the hospital, they called to tell her he had taken his last breaths. She did go and get to hold him one last time.....

He was my pal too...I can remember the NJGAP meet & greets...Ember wasnt too comfortable at those, so I would go and Beth would let me handle Austin. He was a great hound, and I am gonna miss him terribly :weep :weep

Tom, I am sorry to read of Austin's passing. Our condolences to Beth who I am sure is very sad today.

Run free Austin, run free sweetie...:gh_run

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Guest jettcricket

Tom...when I got Beth's e-mail and in the subject line it read, "My Austin"...I knew and my heart dropped. RIP sweet pea....and please tell my bridge kids that Mommy and Daddy loves them and misses them. :(

So sorry to read this. That disease really is a monster.

Run free, Sweet Austin.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest EmbersDad

Tom...when I got Beth's e-mail and in the subject line it read, "My Austin"...I knew and my heart dropped. RIP sweet pea....and please tell my bridge kids that Mommy and Daddy loves them and misses them. :(

me too. i had been writing her and checking in on him from time to time.

My condolences to all who loved Austin. Godspeed sweetheart.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson