Free Wholistic Pet Supplements

claudiav

My 2 greys are raw fed. I had been adding Salmon Oil, Flax Seed Oil, and Joint Mobility powder to their food until last summer when they got very picky and stopped eating much the entire summer. I stocked up on these items and haven't used them again since last summer. I bought them from www.wholisticpet.com if you want to look them up yourself. They are excellent supplements for joints, healthy skin & coat.

I have three brand new, unopened containers that I would love to give away, rather than throw away. Would anyone be interested in taking them?

8 LB - Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ - All-in-one dog joint supplement containing a proprietary blend of certified organic, human-grade ingredients to support the health and longevity of your pets (Same as Wholistic Canine Complete™) with the addition of our own proprietary blend of a powerful, supportive joint formula for Total Body Health™. ($175 VALUE)

1/2 GAL (64 OZ) - Wholistic Wild Deep Sea Salmon Oil™ - Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids from the cold, pure waters of the North Atlantic with the added benefit of Vitamin E. ($60 VALUE)

1/2 GAL (64 OZ) - Wholistic Flax Seed Oil™ - Rich in Essential Omega 3, 6, & 9 Fatty Acids ($60 VALUE)

That's a $300 value, for free to anyone who wants it.

I don't post enough to communicate thru PMs, so if you're want these supplements, please email me: claudiavrabie@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking and passing on this info if you know of anyone who feeds raw and could use these supplements.

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.

Guest verthib

My 2 greys are raw fed. I had been adding Salmon Oil, Flax Seed Oil, and Joint Mobility powder to their food until last summer when they got very picky and stopped eating much the entire summer. I stocked up on these items and haven't used them again since last summer. I bought them from www.wholisticpet.com if you want to look them up yourself. They are excellent supplements for joints, healthy skin & coat.

I have three brand new, unopened containers that I would love to give away, rather than throw away. Would anyone be interested in taking them?

8 LB - Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ - All-in-one dog joint supplement containing a proprietary blend of certified organic, human-grade ingredients to support the health and longevity of your pets (Same as Wholistic Canine Complete™) with the addition of our own proprietary blend of a powerful, supportive joint formula for Total Body Health™. ($175 VALUE)

1/2 GAL (64 OZ) - Wholistic Wild Deep Sea Salmon Oil™ - Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids from the cold, pure waters of the North Atlantic with the added benefit of Vitamin E. ($60 VALUE)

1/2 GAL (64 OZ) - Wholistic Flax Seed Oil™ - Rich in Essential Omega 3, 6, & 9 Fatty Acids ($60 VALUE)

That's a $300 value, for free to anyone who wants it.

I don't post enough to communicate thru PMs, so if you're want these supplements, please email me: claudiavrabie@hotmail.com

Thank you for looking and passing on this info if you know of anyone who feeds raw and could use these supplements.

I'm curious, when feeding raw, do folks add all the vitamins and minerals normally found in regular dog food? I had been interested in raw at one point but it seemed so expensive to buy all the meat and supplements, vitamins, etc.

That's a very kind and generous offer you put out there!

@Verthib, some people who feed raw supplement and others don't, just as some include veggies and others don't. I've been feeding mine raw for 11 months, it has been quite a journey, but they aren't just living they are thriving, so I must be doing something right! I do supplement and give purried veggies (well, most of the time they get veggies)! :blush

Sunsands Doodles: Doodles aka Claire, Bella Run Softly: Softy aka Bowie (the Diamond Dog)

Missing my beautiful boy Sunsands Carl 2.25.2003 - 4.1.2014

I can't believe the response I got. I didn't think there were many who fed the raw supplements like I did. I wish I'd thought of it sooner. They were sitting in my pantry, brand new, unopened, collecting dust since last summer. Now some senior and special needs greyhounds in TN are going to benefit from them and it makes me soooo happy to know that!!!

Thank you all for the responses. Greyhounds and their people are the BEST!!!

Image removed, not within Signature Guidelines.