So Far So Good!

Guest Geostar

Guest Geostar

Well, thus far, Maria has not had the runny bowel movements which she had earlier. They are more formed, so the Doxy appears to be doing the job.

We are still hoping and praying that this sweet grey just has a tick borne disease and nothing else.. She is gaining her weight as I have to feed her three times a day with her medication. She has not been drinking large amounts of water, nor has she been urinating frequently in large amounts. What a sweet little white/red trooper!

-star

Guest Geostar

HI Brandimom,..thank you for your note and concern. Yes, I did see the other note as well..thanks for that one, too.

Maria is doing better; she isn't that lethargic, and normally after a bowel movement, she'll do a 'victory' lap. She eats like a horse..too.

Sometimes, her movements are a little loose, but, 7/8 of the time, they look good. I've not felt the greatest: sinus/bronchitis infection..ugh!

Thanks, Maryellen for your support, too. We, too, are hoping that all it is. Won't know more until another blood test.

yours,-star

I'm glad to hear this :yay

ps we spoke on the phone about 2 years ago. You donated a custom portrait for my groups picnic in MN. It was nice talking to you :)

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Good news! I'm happy that Maria is doing better. One day at a time.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Guest Geostar

Hi Kari..

Yes, I remember that.. I'm still working on custom portraits for people and other projects(!).. Thank you for your delight with Maria..as it is appreciated.

Hi Mary,..Thank you for your support as well. Yes, one day at a time.. She is acting better now, too..and of that we are grateful.

Have a great rest of the week..both of you..

Talk soon..

-star

Glad to hear she is doing better.

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.