Happy Gotcha Day Phene

robinw

He was the epitome of quiet elegance. Happy Gotcha Day, Phene.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Phene :wub: Maybe you and LadyBug :heart celebrated together. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

November 24, 2002. I was looking for a cat safe hound. I ended up at the now defunct Georgetown Greyhound Adoption, where Phoenix was the only dog up for adoption. He was a bounce and was absolutely perfect. It was love at first sight for both of us; he went home with me that day.

I miss him so much. I wish he was still here with me.

Phene, I hope you're hanging out with Loca and your friends. Have fun!

98a5a34b.jpg

Osteo sucks

He was one of my first Greytalk crushes.

Happy Gotcha Day, handsome Phene. I didn't realize that Phene had bounced. I would say it was shocking that such a perfect boy could be returned; however, my Yukon (aka: he who did no wrong) bounced twice. I hope you are celebrating with all the rest of the pups.

Drake - Fortified Power x Cajun Oriel

Janney - Ronco x Sol Happy

Waiting at the bridge: Sirocco - (Reko Sirocco) - Trojan Episode x Reko Princess; Nikki - (MPS Sharai) - Devilish Episode x MPS Daisy Queen;
Yukon - (Yak Back) - Epic Prince x Barts Cinnamon

Guest IrskasMom
November 24, 2002. I was looking for a cat safe hound. I ended up at the now defunct Georgetown Greyhound Adoption, where Phoenix was the only dog up for adoption. He was a bounce and was absolutely perfect. It was love at first sight for both of us; he went home with me that day. I miss him so much. I wish he was still here with me.Phene, I hope you're hanging out with Loca and your friends. Have fun!98a5a34b.jpgOsteo sucks
He was one of my first Greytalk crushes.

Mine to. Phene :wub::wub::wub: Robin :grouphug:grouphug:grouphug