Warning Posted Chicken Jerky Treats

Guest BrianRke

See my above post....MADE IN CHINA. Im sad but not surprised. Please be careful everyone and DO NOT give your animals anything manufactured in that country!

Guest shanesmom

All too often these Chinese treats are marketed under a US/European brand and people don't think to look for the country of origin.

I thought the ones I used to buy at Costco were made in the US. I used to buy them all the time. Great price too. When I found out they were made in China, I stopped buying them. I started making them myself for him.

They are super easy to make. I have a commercial style dehydrator my grandmother gave me but there is a small one that I'm sure would work just as well at Aldi's on sale for only 19.99. I saw it in last week's sale's flyer.

I thought the ones I used to buy at Costco were made in the US. I used to buy them all the time. Great price too.

Yeah, a lot of folks here buy them at Costco. I did once...then realized they were made in China.

Guest shanesmom

I stopped buying them some time ago at Costco then saw they were selling ones made in the USA.

I would probably buy them again at Costco if I found the one that were made in the USA. They are a great deal. I can't even make them myself for that price. Unfortunately our Costco only sells the ones made in China. I was just there and couldn't find any made here.

Guest roselle

I'm passing it along - thanks for the link.

All too often these Chinese treats are marketed under a US/European brand and people don't think to look for the country of origin.

Thank you for the tip on country of origin.

I would probably buy them again at Costco if I found the one that were made in the USA. They are a great deal. I can't even make them myself for that price. Unfortunately our Costco only sells the ones made in China. I was just there and couldn't find any made here.

Same here. :(

I get a daily email from Restaurant Smartbrief and yesterday's had an article about people in China saying that KFC is "healthy food" to them there, because the food there is so scary. They cited street vendors that pulled cooking oil out of the SEWERS and reused it and how tainted the food can be there. Yuck. Never buy anything from there!

here's a link to the article: KFC in China

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway